Doctor Rolando Arafiles accused two nurses, Anne Mitchell and Vicki Galle of revealing confidential patient information. Charges were suddenly dropped against Ms. Galle’s but Ms. Mitchell is headed to trial next week. Dr. Arafiles has expertise in emergency physician, family practice, and pain medicine and is affiliated with the Winkler County Rural Health Clinic.
Now for the background, in April, Anne Mitchell and Vicki Galle filed an anonymous complaint to the Texas Medical board against Doctor Rolando Arafiles. Subsequently, the doctor took filed filing harassment charges and accused the duo of revealing confidential patient information. It gets better, the nurses fought back, filing a civil suit against the county, the hospital and the doctor. Stay tuned….
Related articles by Zemanta
- Nurse Write Anonymous Letter Reporting a Doctor to the State and Is Going to Trial – Texas (ducknetweb.blogspot.com)
- In Texas, a Trial and Possible Prison Time for Reporting a Doctor (nytimes.com)
- Nurses charged with felony for reporting woo pushing doctor to Texas medical board (doctorrw.blogspot.com)
- Report a bad doctor to the authorities, go to jail? (scienceblogs.com)
- Who will speak out for you? (junkfoodscience.blogspot.com)